Had a great snack of (sorry it's crooked!):
- 1tbsp organic hummus
- handful of Mary's organic crackers
- 1 part skim cheese stick
Went to work then Barnes and Nobles to check out some good cookbooks and then came home for dinner.
I made a delicious grilled wrap with:
- edamame puree (pureed some edamame with olive oil, bit of yogurt, salt and pepper)
- black beans (about 1/4c)
- red pepper
- 1/4c part skim cheese
- spinach leaves
- spelt wrap
I matched it with a handful of grapes and a salad with cucumbers, tomato, corn, vinegar and olive oil. YUMO.
I felt really munchy post dinner- craving sweets. OH NO, maybe I should do a CFW like Angela!! I had some ice cream (about one cup! EEK), some squares of chocolate (about 5 squares!) AND a homemade banana larabar!! All in all though, I'm proud. This normally would have led to consuming everything in sight. Instead, I had a few things and then stopped myself. YAY for progress!
Looks like extra gym time for me tomorrow :)
Goals for the rest of the week:
- Eat more veggies.
- Try some new recipes- branch out especially for breakfast and lunch.
- Try and find alternates to dessert on some nights.
- Exercise but be careful of my ankle!!
- Read more
See you tomorrow!