Monday, March 2, 2009

Bday Lunch


The name of this restaurant was very deceiving.  It's called The Fat Tuscan, however, there were many healthy choices!! YAY! The atmosphere was great, very homy and cozy, take note of the pic above!! 

I chose the Nicoise Salad, complete with Ahi Tuna, Potatoes, Green Beans, Roasted Red Peppers, Olives and Egg (I took out the yolks and ate the whites) accompanied by a slice of homemade bread and homemade dressing (I had it on the side). 



Chad, the birthday boy!, got the Antipasto Sandwich! DELISH!!  The bread was soft and the filling was flavorful.  It had prosciutto, ham, salami, olives, roasted red peppers, artichokes, mozzarella cheese and provolone (we think!).  It came with a side of pasta salad.  I had a bite of his and it was very very good.

 
THEN CAME TROUBLE!!!! COOKIE CAKE AHHH.  Hehe. But soo delicious.  I had two (2!!) pieces and one little homemade chocolate "cup" filled with vanilla creme.  When in ROME! (or Tuscany!)
 
Going out to dinner tonight with my sister to Outback.  I think I am going to get the Shrimp and Chicken Griller, no rice, instead substitute it for a baked sweet potato.  I am craving one!


No comments:

Post a Comment