This week is spring break and since I live in a college town...NO ONE is here. no one. I'm not gunna lie, it's kind of nice. I get my spring break April 4th since I am on the public school calender. Needless to say, we went out last night. One of our friends is doing Miss Gainesville tomorrow, so myself and our three other friends went out since we were the only people left in Gainesville. Let me tell you, it was an interesting night.
Shae, Caitlin, Me, Jenn (note the emptiness)
- We probably said "No You Cannot" (in the Jillian Michaels Shred Voice) 100 times.
- It was dead. Therefore, we could actually move around. weird.
- A cop came up to my group asking for our IDs. When asked who made him think we weren't 21, he pointed to me (We are all 22 or 23).
- I ended up knowing the cop. We went to the same high school (with less than 500 people in it), when he was a senior, I was a freshman.
- I convinced my friends Jenn and Shae to do the super sprint triathalon. Great fun.
My plans for Clearwater are a bust! The tickets fell through to the Phillies training game and Coral Springs is a ridiculous drive from where I live. I am depressed to say the least. On a lighter note, all you triathaloners will appreciate this:
Meg: Yeah, so I need to practice transitioning between the different events
Meg: You know, like to see what it feels like to get on a bike after swimming and stuff...
Steph: Oh so you have to practice riding a bike wet. Just jump in the shower first... (lots of laughing and making fun of me)
Meg: I hate you.
Dinner Last Night: Chicken fried Rice
- 3/4c brown rice
- 2oz chicken
- red pepper
- one scrambled egg
- chili thai sauce (about 1tbsp)
- soy sauce (about 1 tbsp)
I had some Pacific Roasted Carrot soup, reallly good. It was nice and sweet...but not overwhelmingly sweet. Still had a savory side.
Dessert: Cookies :) and a few drinks out.