After work, I made a quick run to Old Navy to get a new water bottle. I think I forgot my pink one at the pool on sunday :( and a girl needs her water! GREATTTTT FINDSSSS!! What a great selection of aluminum water bottles in two sizes. I love these water bottles because:
- They are aluminum! No icky plastic leaking into my water.
- They are good for the environment. Less plastic = Less pollution.
- They are cute. Different styles for different personalities.
- They come in two sizes. The little one is perfect for spinning/riding your bike, since it has a pop up top. The bigger one is great for everyday use, since it holds quite a bit of water and you can tie it to your bag!
- It's secure! My temporary water bottle was leaking from the bottom today at yoga due to a crack in the plastic. NOT COOL.
- It's a conversation starter. "Where did you get that cool bottle???"
- CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. The most expensive bottle was $7.50!!! A case of water alone is about $5.00 these days.
Snack: Left over quinoa salad (even better cold!) with a salmon "cake" mixed in.
Went to Outback for dinner. Haven't been there in sooo long. I got the Chicken and Shrimp Griller with grilled veggies and grilled pinneapple. I substituted the rice for a sweet potato. Here I am getting ready to dig in :) No dessert for me tonight, already had my sweet treats earlier.