So here's the deal...we have a wireless router that isn't secured (oops!) and someone had downloaded "Flight of the Concord"..illegally. So they shut us down! They are hardcore..they went as far as to reprimand me...I didn't even do it!!
Needless to say....I'm Back..and ready to RUMBLEEEEE...
Here's a quick update on my food life the past few days:
1. I tried the Soy Jerkey Primal Strip...YUM?!?!!? It was like the filet mignon of beef jerkey. I got mine at Mother Earth.
2. I tried Oikos Vanilla Yogurt...I like it better than Vanilla Chobs. I have been mixing it with strawberries and granola as either dessert or a nice snack.
3. I need to run more...my clothes are feeling tight :(
4. Choppini is my new fave thing (fisherman's soup)
5. Tried the Kashi Meals for the first time... VERY IMPRESSED. The veggies were crisp and nothing tasted soggy..like most frozen meals do. I tried the Lemongrass coconut chicken.
6. Made an amazing homemade pizza with mozz cheese, spinach, mushrooms, basil, organic sauce
Distance: 7.00 miles
Time: 1hour 10min 53sec
**RACE ALERT!!!! If you live near Gainesville, Fl..here is a great race!**
It's called Climbing for Cancer. It supports cancer research as well as the families of those with cancer.
My dear friend, Rosalynn Rose Rivas, fought a courageous battle with brain cancer. She passed away at the mere age of 22. This is near and dear to my heart and I will forever support cancer research.
There are 4 races to choose from:
15k run...I am doing this one :)!!
Hopefully I will see some of you at the race, April 25th. Go to www.cfc-foundation.org for more info
I have been great today...trying to watch what I eat a bit since things feel snug.
Here's a pic of din:
Tilapia sauteed in EVOO with some Sweet Chili Thai Sauce (SPICY!) with a sweet potato, broccoli and a cucumber, tomato, basil, onion and organic dressing salad. YUM!
I love sweet potatoes because you can microwave them in about 5min! They are so nutritious and provide a nice carb to the dinner.
Oh and PS, ANOTHER friend got engaged! YAY!! When her now fiance asked her out on a date for the first time..she laughed and thought her brother-in-law was playing a joke on her. now they are engaged.
*Moral of the Story*- laugh in boy's faces when they like you and you will get married.
So..sorry this is so long, I'm just excited to be back. Does anyone watch the show DEA on Spike? Because I'm obsessed. It's about the Drug Enforcement Agency (duh)...omg it's honestly the best show. I've decided I need a manly man like those on the show. My current crushes are "Sammy", "Kevin", "Chris". Hope their wives aren't reading this blog....
ALSO, Has anyone hear Jon and Kate Plus 8 are getting divorced?! Poor Babies if true..I LOVE Colin.