Sunday, March 8, 2009

Isn't She Lovely...



Good Morning everyone!

First off, Jillian Michael's killed me.  Level 2 shred is HARD.  I was sweating and today, I have a sore booty and sore calves (random right?).  Jillian- you are a beast.

Britney.  Welcome back my friend.  My friend Jamie went to the concert last night and left me a voicemail of Circus.  I am forever grateful.  Not gunna lie, I like to jam to Britt Britt.

Last night was Moira's pageant!  She was amazing!  She has so much self confidence, poise and grace.  Check out these great pictures:


Post Pageant we hit up Chili's.  It was soo late for dinner, about 10:45pm but I was hungry!  I brought snacks to hold me over at the pageant including:
  • Borden Cheese Stick and Mary's Herb Crackers
  • Some trail mix
  • 3/4 of a cherry pie larabar (very good)
We all shared the snacks and then for dinner I had a chicken fajita pita from Chilis with black beans and some chips and salsa.  YUM. 

This morning it was BEAUTIFUL out, so I had some oats and an apple and layed out.  When I got back, I heated up the rest of my creamy carrot soup and made a veggie sandwhich with:
  • ezekial bread
  • hummus
  • cucumbers
  • spinach
  • tomato
  • sauteed zucchini

I really need to hit up Whole Foods for more Larabars...I am in love.  Let me tell you why:
  1. They are all natural.  I really like the thought of eating them because they are so pure.
  2. They are dense, so they take a while to chew.
  3. They really taste like what they are supposed to.  For instance, you get a nice cherry flavor from the cherry pie.
  4. They can be eaten on the run
I think I am going to relax for the rest of the day and maybe bake some of Meghann's Baked Donuts.  Check in later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment