Good Morning everyone!
First off, Jillian Michael's killed me. Level 2 shred is HARD. I was sweating and today, I have a sore booty and sore calves (random right?). Jillian- you are a beast.
Britney. Welcome back my friend. My friend Jamie went to the concert last night and left me a voicemail of Circus. I am forever grateful. Not gunna lie, I like to jam to Britt Britt.
Last night was Moira's pageant! She was amazing! She has so much self confidence, poise and grace. Check out these great pictures:
Post Pageant we hit up Chili's. It was soo late for dinner, about 10:45pm but I was hungry! I brought snacks to hold me over at the pageant including:
- Borden Cheese Stick and Mary's Herb Crackers
- Some trail mix
- 3/4 of a cherry pie larabar (very good)
This morning it was BEAUTIFUL out, so I had some oats and an apple and layed out. When I got back, I heated up the rest of my creamy carrot soup and made a veggie sandwhich with:
- ezekial bread
- sauteed zucchini
I really need to hit up Whole Foods for more Larabars...I am in love. Let me tell you why:
- They are all natural. I really like the thought of eating them because they are so pure.
- They are dense, so they take a while to chew.
- They really taste like what they are supposed to. For instance, you get a nice cherry flavor from the cherry pie.
- They can be eaten on the run