Life gets so busy sometimes, that you forget to stop and appreciate the simple things. My roommate Caitlin and I decided that each day, we are going to stop and notice a simple pleasure during our daily routine.
We were at the pool laying out today, brainstorming all of the simple pleasures we take for granted! Here is part of our list (with help from Chad too):
- Washing your hair after a good workout/the beach/the pool/a looonnggg time (ew but true)
- Brushing your teeth the next morning after a long night out
- New Socks! Especially new running socks
- A cool breeze on a warm day
- An unexpected text! You know when you just don't have time to look at your phone and don't hear it ring and then you finally look...and you have a text from someone unexpected? Yeah I love that feeling.
- Saturday Morning rainstorms. ARE. THE. BEST.
These are just a few of our ideas! Take some time out of your day to notice the small thing that bring you pleasure!
SIMPLE PLEASURE OF THE DAY:
A beautiful, cool breeze while laying out! Brought a smile to my face.
QUESTION: WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR SIMPLE PLEASURES??