Speaking of running, I fell yesterday. Like fell down. On the ground. Scrapped knee and all. But I was only 1.15 miles into my 4 mile run SOOO I washed off my knee with my water bottle and kept running. I'm so hardcore.
I did spinning today. Pretty good. Nice and sweaty. I wish my instructor would play better music though..Uptown Girls just wasn't cutting it today. But I was a sweaty monster so I guess it was ALL GOOD.
- Juice (carrots, apple, romaine, lemon)
- egg whites (3)
- turkey sand on ezekial with spinach, avocado, tomato, with watermelon
- 1/2 Gogi Bar...SOOOOO GOOODDD!!! Loved this bar by Dr. Weil
- 8 oz G2 during spin (not good. reg gatorade is much better, or coco water passion fruit or mango)
- homemade roasted veggie lasagna with fresh multigrain bread
- Stoneyfield After Dark ice cream
See, these are the days I love. When I'm totally satisfied with every single thing I eat.
Here are some delicious pics:
Kitty loves yoga. Modified cobra pose heheh
Whole wheat lasagna noodles, cheese, sauce, roasted veggies, seasoning ( you could add ricotta and ground turkey too or a cream sauce..whateves you like so easy)
What is this?! Dinner from last night. I saw it in Runner's World. Basically it's dijonnaise, lump crab, avocado, apple, tomato and green beans. Over spinach. Hello deliciousness. I have done it with both canned crab (not bumbleebee but any other brand) and with crab from the seafood section of the grocery store. Either work well.