Monday, July 20, 2009

Dinner Party

I. am. stuffed!! What an amazing dinner party!

We had such a delicious dinner (and dessert), plus there was a Bachelorette surprise...Reid! I highly doubt she picks him, but I absolutely adore him/have the biggest crush on him/screamed like a crazy person when I saw his darling face and I am happy to see him man up and share his feelings!!!!

Today was a rather strange eating day because I woke up with intense upper stomach pains...sorta of like stabbing pains!?!?! WHY?!?! So I had some nice oatmeal with a banana and then went back to sleep.


I did some gentle hatha yoga and some core work and felt much better.

Then I feasted on these beauties:

  • Whole wheat pasta with fresh pesto, tomatoes, asparagus
  • Roasted veggies with thyme, salt and pepper
  • Kelli's famous (and deadly) Key Lime Pie.
  • Organic soft red wine (aka Grape Juice)





The pie was def the scene stealer. It had the perfect amount of sweetness and saltiness to the crust (her secret is using macadamia nuts and graham crackers). It was amazing..I had 3 pieces :) Needless to say i'll be working out big time all this week...

We watched Jillian and the sexy men (ie. Jesse, Kiptyn, REIDDDDD) and then watched the new show about dating in the dark. We all agreed it was too mean of a show to keep watching. These people have real connections in the dark and then they see each other in the light and the reaction is sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment