Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh Radio Shack

Good morning all!

My day started out so well.  I decided to use the bison sausages for breakfast.  I scrambled up
  • egg whites
  • mushrooms
  • red pepper
  • onion
  • spinach
  • added 1/2 a bison link with a slice of Ezekial Bread yum!
After I got my hair cut, I grabbed a Larabar (chocolate coconut chew) and a banana and did some shopping.  I lost the camera cord to put my pictures on my computer so I ran over the RadioShack.  Yeah, they were useless.  They gave me the wrong cord so now not only can I not put my pics on my computer but I also need to go back to RadioShack.  

I love Oh...She Glows and Angela has a great recipe on there for make your own spelt wraps.  I think i'll whip up a batch for lunch. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment