Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lunch and Other Goodies


I made Angela's (Oh...She Glows) delicious wraps!!  I love these and highly suggest them.  They were simple and very tasty. Mine didn't look too professional...but boy were they good.

I made a delicious wrap filled with roasted chicken, hummus, spinach and tomato.  I then snuck a few more bites of a wrap with some PB and hummus, yum.

I finally found a camera cord for my camera and the wraps really held me over.  So I am going to make an early dinner.

FASHION FINDS!

I love racer back tank tops for running and working out.  Here are my reason's why I must wear one to run:
  1. They are form fitting.  When I run, I hate things swinging from my body. 
  2. They keep me cool.  I sweat like a mad man, therefore, I like a tank made from a thin fabric that will keep me cool.
  3. They are cute!  Check out  my pics above to see just how cute these tanks are.  Working out is much more fun with you feel stylish.
  4. They are cheap!  I found these great tanks at Old Navy for $16.50.  They had a variety of colors and a built in bra for extra support.

No comments:

Post a Comment