Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Green Lemonade

After my morning run (which was about 90000 degrees), I made Natalie Rose's Green lemonade. WOW! So. Good. Really tangy, but not sour. I heart my juicer :)

Here it is..so green and beautiful...




I wasn't going to document lunch because it didn't seem terribly exciting..until i started eating eat. AMAZING. I got Honey Roasted Turkey from Fresh Market. I don't eat a lot of deli meat, however, this was quite delicious. Sorry for the half eaten pic. I just had to document.
  • 2 slices of ezekial bread
  • 1/2 small avocado (about 1.5 oz)
  • spinach
  • tomato
  • 2 slice of honey roasted turkey
  • guiltless gourmet blue corn chips with salsa (needed some crunch and salt)



I had a massage today at Cloud 9. I really love Cloud 9 because they go out of their way to make you feel like you are having a luscious treatment. I especially like their facials. I was so relaxed and my masseuse really worked on my shoulders and neck, which get un-godly tight.

So, I guess I'm obsessed with Natalie Rose because I also made her Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup. While she is a raw foodie, she includes cooked meals in her cook book as good transitions into raw eating. I give this soup an A+++++++++. It was sweet but not dessert like and had a wonderful sweet potato flavor with a nice hint of carrot. While I can't give you the entire recipe, here are the ingredients:
  • carrots
  • sweet potato
  • vegetable broth
  • cumin
  • garlic
  • ginger
With that I made crab cakes. So tasty.


My lulumon leggings came today!!! I did some impromptu yoga to test them out (in love with them). Can't wait to wear them to spinning on Thurs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment